Expedited shipping orders placed online before 11:30 A.M. EST will be processed that business day(excluding weekends), otherwise allow 1 business day for order to be processed.
BEFORE YOU SIGN FOR YOUR DELIVERY YOU MUST INSPECT THE SHIPMENT FOR DAMAGE AND SHORTAGES. MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE THE # OF PACKAGES INDICATED ON THE BILL OF LADING - TAKE PICTURES AND NOTE ANY DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE OF BOXES ON THE BILL OF LADING.
If you doubt for any reason that the contents of your shipment may be damaged you MUST note on your Bill of Lading this. The carrier who delivers this merchandise to you is responsible for its safe delivery.
For Your Protection:
When you accept your shipment from the Freight Company, you are acknowledging that the article(s) were delivered to you in GOOD CONDITION AND PROPERLY PACKED.
Should you notice Any Damage upon receipt (visible or concealed):
- Have the delivery person NOTE ON THE FREIGHT BILL the nature and extent of DAMAGES
- Notify the Freight Company's Office to inspect merchandise
- File a claim for damage at once (in filing a claim, you may make a cash adjustment with the Freight Company for full value, arrange to have repairs made, or replace merchandise)
- If the damage is unnoticed until merchandise is unpacked, notify the Freight Company's Office immediately and ask to have it inspected, and
- Do not destroy packing material until shipment is inspected and the claim is settled.
If the shipment delivered to you is not in accordance with the quantity of cartons as shown on your receipt, do not accept it until such shortages are NOTED on the Bill of Lading. ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS should be filed immediately with the Freight Company's Office that made delivery to your door. Claims for loss MUST NOT be deducted from our invoice, nor deferring of payment while waiting adjustments of such claims.
* If you give us the wrong/insufficient address information and the package comes back to us, you will be billed shipping cost again for the right address.
* Express services available upon request for some items at an additional charge. Please indicate on comment section.
After your order is placed upon availability it takes 2 Business Days to pick and process your order. Some products are too large or heavy for standard ground services and will require contracting a Freight Trucker.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. If ordering online, the shipping costs will be calculated when you check out. If your order contains one or more items requiring Freight Truck, your shipping costs will not be calculated at the time when you check out. We will contact you with the shipping costs prior to processing your order. Because we ship large volumes of freight we pass our exact low costs on you. We will get you the best price! We charge no handling fee and pass on the exact shipping costs!
The products you order are available in our stock inventory, please allow 4 to 7 business days for delivery for item delivery within the continental U.S.A. Trucking items please allow 4-10 business days for delivery.
Shipping via standard ground delivery is to-door service only in the Continental USA. They will not bring inside your business/home.
Shipping via a freight truck includes curbside delivery to a commercial address. Such delivery also includes a free lift gate service, which means the driver will take the items off the truck for you. The driver is NOT obligated to bring the items inside of your shop with a standard delivery. If you would like an inside delivery, please ask a sales Rep. for a special quotation. Standard delivery must also be to a commercial address. Delivery to a residential area is subject to an additional charge.
Some Explanation for Trucking Terms:
- Commercial Delivery - delivery to industrial, or commercial address capable of receiving 52' tractor-trailer truck, typically with loading dock but not necessary. Our pallets usually consist of smaller items, which are just plastic stretch wrapped together making it easy to unload by individual pieces.
- Residential Delivery - Zoned residential address delivery, typically a residential delivery requires the use of a smaller carting company truck, because of road weight limits, commercial truck restrictions, or residential community. In this case the trucking company will automatically reclassify your shipment and add a residential delivery charge.
Shipping outside the U.S. is the responsibility of the customer and their chosen freight forwarding services. Keller International is not responsible for damages caused by shipments being sent by any freight forwarder you may use to ship outside of the continental U.S. All return freight shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.